Sunday, December 20, 2020

Quick Holiday Tags

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_e1974.jpg

So I have realized I am seriously short gift tags this year, so I thought I would whip up a few quickly. I am just loving how the Woodware UK Cross Stitched Christmas stamp set from White Rose Crafts made creating these gift tags so quickly.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_e1970.jpg

I started by pulling out four gift tags, and stamping each of the four images onto the tag using Distress Oxide. For the Tree I used Bundled Sage. The stocking got a dabbing of Stormy Sky. The heart was stamped with Abandoned Coral and for the reindeer I used Brushed Corduroy.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_e1971.jpg

Then, using my stamping platform, I stamped the needle and thread and sentiment onto the tag using VersaFine Black Onyx. I did commit the crafting sin, and snipped the sentiment so I could put it on two lines. Totally worth it.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_e1972.jpg

I hand stamped a heart button onto each tag using Aged Mahogany.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_e1973.jpg

I added a trimmed piece of gold ribbon from the Scrapberry "Seaside" Ribbon collection. I also added a bit of a shadow to each heart button using a black pen.




I love how simple these were to create but how cute they turned out. I also adore the fact that since I snipped the sentiment I can use the heart and 'sew happy' sentiment all year long for all my embroidery friends! Let me know in the comments below how you would use this sewing theme stamp set. Until then, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Simple and so effective... What a useful little stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!