Friday, January 8, 2021

Dec Daily Album Pt 2 - Stamperia Stencils & Stamps

Welcome back and Happy Friday! Esther from EagleCraftz here and I'm still chipping away at my Dec Daily album and I have an adjacent layout to last week's layout.

I kept this layout very similar to last week's layout. I used the Stamperia Stencil with Vintage Photo Distress Ink - to create the background. I also used the tiny paw print from the Stamperia - Forever Friends to create a strip going down the background paper. I also topped the stamped strip with Seedless Preserve - Oxide Inks. I then matted my photos on the Gorjuss by Santoro Card Kit

Here are some close up's:

Here are both layouts side by side:

Make sure to follow me on Instagram to follow my Dec Daily journey. That is where you will find my most updated projects including Dec Daily 2020. I recently posted 5 double page layouts on Instagram.

Below you will find items used on this project!

I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Remember to share your beautiful creations at the White Rose Crafts Gallery. Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!