Friday, January 15, 2021

Dec Daily Album Pt 3. - Stamperia

Welcome back! Still sharing with you all part of my Dec Daily Album. Amongst all the crazy in Dec 2020, I managed to clean my craft room and I NEEDED to document this in my December Daily Album. That does not happen very often. I create and create until I can't find myself or my scissors.

I used KaiserCraft Party Time paper pad and Stamperia stamps to create this layout.

Isn't that dolly the best! She is from the Stamperia CAMILLE High Definition

I took a piece of paper from the KaiserCraft Party Time Paper pad and cut out all the celebratory words, I then layered them in the layout.

I also used the Stamperia stamp for the dolly, the tiny little owl is also part of the stamp set, isn't he cute. I suspect that he will make many appearances in my layouts.

Additional Items used:

Make sure to follow me on Instagram to follow my Dec Daily journey. That is where you'll find my most updated projects including my Dec Daily 2020. I recently posted 5 double-page layouts on Instagram so make sure to check those out.

I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Remember to share your beautiful creations at the White Rose Crafts Gallery. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!