Friday, January 22, 2021

Dec Daily pt4. - Stamperia, Lawn Fawn, & KaiserCrafts

Welcome Back! I have another Dec Daily Album layout. In this layout, I'm documenting my puppy Biscuit's Christmas Pj's.

I started this layout with the STAMPERIA "WOOD EFFECT" STENCIL. 

I also combined KaiserCrafts Mountain Air Paper Pad,  Lawn Fawn  Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Paper Pad, and the Stamperia Puppy Stamps. All of which I got from the White Rose Crafts Online Store.

Sometimes it's fun to bring different supplies together to make one layout. I don't always want to be brand loyal and I think it's a good way to use up supplies.



Here is a closeup:



Here are last week's and this week's layouts side by side. The empty space on the top will be used for journaling. I just misplaced my journaling pen and it might be a few days before I encounter it again. LOL!



Some of the items used:

Make sure to follow me on Instagram to follow my Dec Daily journey. That is where the most complete Dec Daily will be.

I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Remember to share your beautiful creations at the White Rose Crafts Gallery. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store
Use Code Esther 15 to save 15%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!