Thursday, January 21, 2021

Only You

 Greetings! Today I have a card that uses several products that you can find over at White Rose Crafts. If you haven't visited there before, you'll find lots of amazing products, many of which are from companies that are from overseas. My card today uses a stencil from Stamperia, which is an Italian company. You may recognize it from THIS card, which I shared recently.

I inked up a piece of smooth Bristol cardstock with Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Inks. I used Mini Ink Blending Tools to get a nice layer of color down. After that, I dropped on some water to help the colors oxidize and I pulled off the excess with a paper towel.

Next I used the Mechanical Heart stencil from Stamperia on top of the panel with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Ink. I applied more droplets of water too. After that, I inked up one of the sentiments from Heidi Swapp's Only You stamp set and I heat embossed it. I also inked the edges of my white card base.

This is a simple card to make, but with the beautiful color blending and the bold stencil, it really makes a statement. It can also be easily embellished further by adding more embossing powder, perhaps a subtle pattern in the background, etc. But this time, I went for fairly clean and simple. Please be sure to visit the White Rose Crafts shop to see the latest and greatest. Be sure to use my code, “Alison15” to save 15% off of your purchase. And, hang out with us in the White Rose Crafts Gallery on FB! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!