Friday, February 19, 2021

Always Looking Up - Stamperia Cosmos

Happy Friday, welcome back! I'm still working with the Stamperia Cosmos Collection that I got from White Rose Crafts. I also incorporated an AALL & Create Stencil #115 to create a background, I have a quick video on Instagram; on how I created the background if you are interested in that.



I used the AALL & Create Stencil #115 and Distress inks.

Never Stop Looking Up:

I then used Circles and Chipboard to layer across the page on top of the inked background.

Closeups:

Items used in this project:

I hope you will give this easy layout a try and share it with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!