Friday, February 12, 2021

Astronomy - Stamperia Cosmos Collection

                      

Welcome Back It's Esther taking over the White Rose Crafts blog again! To say that I patiently waited to get my hands on the Cosmos - Stamperia Collection is an understatement. When I saw the color palette and beautiful graphics I knew I had to have it. White Rose Crafts to the Rescue. They have the paper pad, rice paper, and chipboard. It's a must-have paper collection for me.

Today I'm sharing an Astronomy Layout. I recently fell in love with the Sky, it was a clear Arizona night when I first realized the true beauty of the night sky. My hubby suggested we get a telescope (which we did) and I am now addicted to going out at night and taking pics of the moon.

It's not the perfect picture but I thought I needed to document it. So here is what I came up with.

I started this layout by making a background for where the pictures were going to sit. This is a 12 x 12 baby blue sheet of cardstock with Oxide Distress Inks.

I then layered a frame with Cosmos Chipboard and circles made with a circle hole punch. A strip of paper from the 8 x 8 Cosmos Paper Pad and Voila this portion of the project is done.

I then trimmed around all the embellishments to make a frame and matted it onto Black cardstock. I once again made a background with Oxide Distress Inks, Distress Inks, and the AALL & Create Stamp #398, and White Cardstock.

I finished by placing my matted embellishments on top of the White Cardstock Background sheet. Layered a few more of the chipboard embellishments, used some Nuvo Dots, and called it done. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I love to help!

Closeups:

Items used in this project:

I hope you will give this easy layout a try and share with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!