Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Exploring Nuvo Creative Markers


Hey everyone! I want to invite you over to White Rose Crafts Facebook page tonight, March 9th at 7pm EST. I will be going live and exploring Nuvo Creative Markers and sharing some coloring techniques with them and how they compare and contrast to copics.

One of the samples I will be coloring up is this Woodware UK's Happy Easter stamp set. I have colored both of these samples with both copics and Nuvo Creative Markers. Can you tell which is which?

This is the sample colored in Nuvo Creative Markers. I have also used LemonCraft Daydream paper pack to finish the card as well as Kaisercraft Sympathy Words. (The copic card also used LemonCraft Daydream paper pack, but it uses Technique Tuesday's You Did It stamp set.)

                                      Copics are on the right, Nuvo on the Left.

You have to let me know which of the two is your favorite in the comments below.

Another one of the sample I will be coloring up tonight is AALL & Create's Squeaky Friends stamp set. I will be sharing how to not only color the images, but how to create atmosphere and grass.

To create this duo of colored cards, I used the Wild Rose Studio Antique Library paper pack and sentiments from the Squeaky Friends stamp set.

                          Nuvo Markers are on the Left, Copic on the Right

Again, let me know which of the two is your favorite in the comments below.

Make sure you tune in tonight to the LIVE, because these are only a sample of the images I have pulled to color. Looking forward to seeing and interacting you you tonight. Until then, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!