Tuesday, March 23, 2021

'Seriously Caffeinated' Five Fast Cards, Part III

Hey Friends. I am back with the third and final part to my three part series creating Five Fast Cards with White Rose Crafts 'Seriously Caffeinated' Cardmaking and Craft Kit. If you love coffee and cardmaking made simple, you will absolutely fall in love with this beautifully coordinated kit.

Make sure to hop on over to my video and let me know which of today's five fast cards.



Need to catch up in this series:

‘Seriously Caffeinated’ Unboxing Video

Seriously Caffeinated’ Five Fast Cards, Part I

'Seriously Caffeinated' Five Fast Cards, Part II

Make sure to let me know which card from today’s video is your favorite in the comments below. Until then happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!