Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Happy Birthday Layout Side 2 - Graphic 45


I'm still working on my husband's birthday from 2020 with the Graphic 45 Collection Pack 12"X12" - Kaleidoscope that I got from White Rose Crafts and I got to work.

I layered stars, circles, and banners to make it all come together on top of a White Cardstock and Oxide Ink. I finished the layout with some sticker dots. It came together really quick.

Close Ups:

In case you missed the other days layout, here it is again!

Items used in this project:

Check out these dies:

Check out these amazing Birthday dies that White Rose Crafts carry! Those would all look so awesome on scrapbook page.

I hope you will give this easy layout a try and share with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery.  Products used on this layout are above.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!