Saturday, March 27, 2021

Coffee Layout - Seriously Caffeinated Kit

Welcome Back! Today I'm participating in the Autoimmune Awareness Blog Hop on Instagram and I decided to do a layout of myself.

I don't love this picture but I wanted to work with the Seriously Caffeinated Kit from White Roe Crafts so I decided to use it anyways.

The White Rose Craft - Coffee Kit was just released and it is Beautiful! It's packed with Echo Park Coffee & Friends Collection. It is seriously fun!

Close Ups:

Items Used:

I hope you will give this easy layout a try and share with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great picture and I love the layout showing it off too.

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!