Friday, April 16, 2021

Coffee Greeting Card - Coffee Kit

 

Happy Friday! I'm sharing another greeting card today, I'm just loving all the pink and olive tons in the Seriously Caffeinated Kit from White Rose Crafts. It is just too cute and well I love coffee so this kit has been a match made in Heaven.

The White Rose Crafts - Coffee Kit is packed with Echo Park Coffee & Friends Collection. It is seriously fun! I used the small card base included in the kit and adhered it to an A4 size Cardstock. This little card will only open on top.

I used the KaiserCraft Ink - Gum Paste (included in the Kit) and stamped on the card base with KaiserCraft Stamp Set - Ubud Dreams (NOT included in the kit).

Close Ups:

Items Used:

I hope you will give this easy layout a try and share with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store

A few more projects I have done with the Kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!