Saturday, April 9, 2022

Baby Layout - Asuka Studio & Kaisercraft


Welcome Back! I'm sharing another layout for Gabriel's Scrapbook. There are a few layouts that I made 17 years ago that need to be updated. His 2 week layout was so poorly made initially and I just needed to update it.

For this layout I combined KaiserCraft & Asuka Studio paper and embellishment. Some stenciling, inking, and clusters t make it all come together. Most pf the goodies used today can be found on the White Rose Crafts Store.

Here is the layout I completed:

Stencil Work:

I also did some stenciling with the Lotza Dotz stencil from AALL & Create #39. I used Bronze embossing paste. I also Used Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I also incorporated old embellishments into the new layout.

Close-Ups:

Items Used:

Layout that I initially made that needed to be updated:

I hope I have inspired you just a bit, please share your creations with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!