Thursday, April 7, 2022

Memorydex Scripture Cards by Nancy

 Hello, friends!

It's Nancy back to share a fun new project with you.

Every year I come up with a new creative way to share Scripture verse projects.
I decided that this year I would fill a Memorydex with Scripture cards.

I was very excited to find the Heidi Swapp Memorydex File Cards
and Tabbed Dividers
in the shop.
This set is called Recipe, and it includes 12 dividers,
along with 88 cards. 
This will keep me going for a while! :o)

I used the lovely 13@rts Pastel Spring Collection to decorate my cards.

Here's my first card:


Isn't that little girl on the swing sweet?
I fussy cut all those bits out of the element page.

I also like that the cards are bordered and have lines on them.
It makes it easy to write out my Scripture verse.
Here I added a strip of pretty paper along the bottom,
and some more fussy cut elements.


Here's my second card:


On the one side I added some more pretty paper,
and more fussy cut elements.
I thought this sweet little girl was perfect for this Scripture verse.
Doesn't she look like she's praying?

The other side has my verse, more paper, and a fussy cut flower.


Here's how they look on my pretty pink Memorydex!


If you like making Memorydex cards as much as I do,
head over to the shop and grab some for yourself.

I look forward to sharing more Memorydex Scripture Cards with you this year!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:


 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back next week with another fun project!

Nancy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!