Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Friendship Card

     Hello, my friends!

It's Nancy back with my weekly project share!

I've made another card using the adorable 
Woodware UK Stamp Set - Mary and Friends!
I'm calling this one a friendship card!

Here's my card:


Just some simple stamping, colouring, and layering!


I thought the pretty heart paper was just the right background!


The sentiment is part of the stamp set.
The sweet little ribbon bow is the only embellishment needed.


Such a fun image to colour,
and a great card to send out to a friend!


 I'm having so much fun playing with this stamp set and paper pad!
You'll actually be seeing more of both very soon!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:
 



 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!