Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Queen & King

 Good morning!

I was so excited to see White Rose Crafts carrying the new 13 arts papers including Queen Of The Night Collection and Color Glow Watercolor Powder!



I tore and rolled the top paper and layered it over an other sheet then covered the papers with clear gesso


I mixed texture paste with a mixture of the Garnet & Onyx Color Glow powder to get the color I wanted.  I used it with the Queen Of The Night Stencil

 



 I fussy cut the flower images from the papers and layered them added cardboard to add dimension



I fussy cut the title piece as well.



Here you can see the dimension of the stenciled image and fussy cut images.


Thanks for stopping by

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!