Sunday, June 26, 2022

Grand Canyon - Asuka & KaiserCraft

 

Welcome back! It's been a while since I blogged about my crafty projects but I am back with another layout for my Road Trip album. Today I'm playing with Asuka Play Collection. What a fun collection. It has some video game die cuts that will be perfect for a layout already in the works in my mind.

Grand Canyon:

This layout came together so easy. I stamped my background with KaiserCraft Background Stamps. I used strips of paper from the Asuka Play Collection. I matted the pictures with a KaiserCraft Mountain Air. I finished the project with the New Color Glow from @13arts. What a super fun product.

Here are some close ups:

Items used:

I hope I have inspired you just a bit, please share your creations with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store
Use Code Esther 15 to save 15%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!