Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Just For You Card

    Hello, my friends!

It's Nancy back with my weekly project for White Rose Crafts LLC.  

 This time I made a very simple card.
It's an easy one to mail out to a friend
because it doesn't have any bulky embellishments!

Here's my card:


Isn't she sweet?
She's from a fun Woodware Stamp Set called Mary and Friends.


I started with a gold coloured cardstock card base.
To the front of the card I added this cheerful paper from the BoBunny Believe Collection.


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
I did some simple colouring with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I had stamped a variety of images onto my white cardstock,
and roughly cut them apart, as I intended to fussy cut them out.
When I saw the shape of this image I decided to leave it as is.
I thought the angle added some interest, so I just matted it,
and adhered it in place with foam tape.


The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 
I matted it and used more foam tape to adhere it in place.
Just a simple card that was lots of fun to make!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:
 



* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!