Tuesday, June 21, 2022

"A Friend..." Memorydex Scripture Card

 Happy Tuesday, friends!

It's Nancy here with a new project share!

 This week I am sharing another Memorydex Scripture Card.
If you missed my first Scripture Cards, you will find them HERE!

 I always enjoy using Scripture verses in my projects.
They can offer instruction, comfort, or food for thought.
For the base of my card, I again used one of the Heidi Swapp Memorydex File Cards.

Here's the front of my card:


As always, the front of my card contains the Bible reference of my verse.
I also added a cute stamp, that coordinates with the main stamp I used on the other side. 
I also used some fun papers, and added some white Nuvo Drops.

Here's the back of my card: 


Here I used the main stamp and some more great papers.
I also added some more fun Nuvo Drops.
I always like to hand-write my Scripture verse and reference.
I find that it really helps me remember them.

A true friend really does love at all times!
Please be a friend to someone today! :o)

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:







* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!