Tuesday, July 19, 2022

For A Special Girl Card

  Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here today with a fun new card.

I've gone back to this adorable stamp set that I have previously used:

Woodware UK Stamp Set - Girlie Fun

It is just the sweetest set,
and pairs beautifully with the BoBunny Believe Collection


I began by adding the pretty rainbow paper to my white card base.
I then stamped, colored, and fussy cut the sweet image.
I also stamped the sentiment.


I used foam tape to adhere them both to the card.

  

Here's a closer look at the fun image.
To finish things off, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in white,
to denote the bouncing movement.


I'm having the best time using this sweet stamp set.
I'll be sharing another card with it soon!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:





* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!