Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Vintage Tags

  Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here with a new project!

For today's project, I have created some vintage tags.
These tags will be inserted into some junk journal pages.
I'll be sharing those in a future post.

All of my tags today feature the beautiful

Vintage Summer Collection by 13@rts,

along with 

Lace (Style M) 1" Wide.

These papers are so pretty, and perfect to use for junk journal inserts.
They have such a wonderful vintage feel to them.

Here's my first set:


I began with a kraft tag base.
I cut the decorative paper slightly smaller.
After distressing the edges with both a tool and ink,
I adhered the layers together. 


I added a strip of the pretty white lace across the bottom of the tags.
I also added a strip of colored ribbon across the top of the lace.
A bit of lace tied with ribbons, at the top of the tags, and they were finished.


These two tags were made in the same manner.
I simply used a different paper from the collection,
along with a colored ribbon that coordinated.


These will look so great in my journal!
As you'll see once I have the pages together!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:

Vintage Summer Collection by 13@rts,


* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!