Thursday, July 28, 2022

Have Strength

 Good morning!
I enjoy creating mixed media layouts about our sons and love great color combos like blue and brown - one of my favourites

 


 I covered the Couture Creations Gentleman's Emporium paper with clear gesso and allowed to dry.  I used both sides of this paper for the middle overlapped papers and distress the edges of all papers




I then used texture paste with the AALL & Create Splatter Stencil, and brown ink with the Lotza Stars Stencil also from AALL & Create.

 


I trimmed the title off the bottom cut off one of the Couture Creations papers



Finally I added some dyed and distressed flowers and cheese cloth as well as some art stones and beads.


Thanks for stopping by
~Laura


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!