Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Just For You Card

      Hello, friends!

It's Nancy, here with my weekly project!

I've made another card using the adorable 
Woodware UK Stamp Set - Mary and Friends!

Here's my card:


Isn't she sweet?
Again, it's just some simple stamping, coloring, and layering!


This time I chose my background paper first,
and then colored my image to match.


All the layers are adhered flat for easy mailing.


This is such a fun stamp set to play with!
The combination of papers and stamps make such a cheerful card!

 * * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:
 



* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!