Friday, August 31, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Sweet as Honey Layout by Donna Coughlin

Hi everyone, Todays layout is of my son's oldest and youngest child. He just loves his baby sister so much and it is so sweet to see how they interact together and how protective he is of her!
So since this week at White Rose Crafts we are "Getting creative with Critters". This two children are "Sweet as Honey" together and honey made me think of Bees!
When I saw these Martha Stewart Dimensional Bee stickers, I just had to have them and make a layout.
With bees I thought it would be great to do a honeycomb patterned layout and this is a great way to smaller paper packs. You get so many designs in one pack and many packs are double sided. The paper in Authentic Bundle (Faith) that I used had patterns on one side and the second side had different shades of whites and beige. So I used 7 different sheet and cut out 2 honeycombs from each. Around the page I put different elements from the  Martha Stewart Dimensional Bee stickers.
 
 Coincidently I found an old sticker I had that had Sweet as Honey on it to use as my title! I laid a Dovecraft Paper Doily partially behind the photo. and some other little elements around the title sticker. I also have tons of these little wood hearts and I thought it would make a cute a banner with some black and white twine.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit 
White Rose Crafts
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!