Saturday, September 1, 2018

What Time is It... Craft O'Clock

Craft OClock

Hey Rosies!  It's EK and I'm sneaking to let you know it's Saturday!  And since it is Saturday, that means it is time for a new challenge over at White Rose Crafts.  This week's theme is asking...What time is It?...It's Craft O'clock.

Today, I am playing around with the new brand and paper products in the WRC shop, Craft O'clock.  I decided to show how I could use one pad of Craft O'clock 6x6 paper and 1 Ephemera sheet and show several different looks you can make.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts a

My First project features two different pieced of paper from the Ladies and Gentlemen paper pack and the one of the Ladies and Gentlemen ephemera sheet punch outs.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts b

To enhance the papers, I added some Fade Jeans Distress Oxides around the papers and punch out.  Then I added the sentiment from the Your Next Things What Not Sentiments  with a little creative stamping.  Finally, I added some Fairy Dust Sparkle Blend sequins from Doodles Paper Playground and a little sparkle from my spectrum noir sparkle pen.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts c

My second project features two piece of paper from the Ladies and Gentlemen paper pack, a sentiment from a third piece of paper and one of the Ladies and Gentlemen ephemera sheet punch outs.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts d

To enhance this project, I added a white dollie and some distressing from some Crushed Olive Distress Oxides.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts e

My final project features just one of the pieces from the  Ladies and Gentlemen paper pack, but uses both sides of the two sided paper.  I also used one of the punch outs from the Ladies and Gentlemen ephemera sheet.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts f

To enhance this project, I used some of a dollie and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides around the edges.  Also I stamped out a sentiment from Kelly Creates Quotes 1 and traced over it with my spectrum noir sparkle pen.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts g

Thanks for peeking in today at my Craft O'clock projects.  Make sure you go over to WRC shop and check out the whole line of papers and ephemera they carry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!