Friday, September 7, 2018

White Rose Crafts Monthly Card Challenge with Craft O'Clock - by Amber MacMurtry

Did you know that White Rose Crafts has a Monthly Sketch Challenge over on Facebook, now? 
Well, we totally do! I designed the sketch for this month, and I think its a really fun one! I decided to combine the sketch with this week's DT theme. This week we're highlighting a fantastic new brand from Poland that offers a wide variety of truly stunning paper collections, Craft O'Clock! I fell in love with the "My Cat Friend" collection and decided it would work perfectly for this month's sketch.


I dusted off the old hexagon stack, & a multi size circle background die from my stash and a Gina Marie Double Stitched rectangle die, and cut pieces from a variety of the patterns in the "My Cat Friend" collection, and assembled them, following the general guidelines of the sketch. Finally, I added a sentiment from Heffy Doodle's Whatcha Sayin' stamp set. I thought about adding some sparkles, but surprisingly, couldn't come up with an option I liked. 
(I know, that's just crazy!)


What would you have used to give this card some shine? Answer in the Comments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!