Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Where's the Coffee with Guest Designer Meghan

Hi Crafty Friends,It is Meghan, and I am so grateful to be Guest Designing for White Rose Crafts this month! 

This is my 3rd post so if you missed my take on the Sketch Challenge, head here

For my take on this month's theme: Back to School, head here

For this card, I wanted to share one of my favorite things COFFEE! I love dark roast coffee made with a Chemex.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: How do you make your coffee? What kind do you like?
A: Me? Chemex is the best tasting coffee and I love Trader Joe's Dark Roast Sumatra


My niece, nephew and cousins having their first Cup of Joe (juice in coffee cups)

 I started my card with the Lawn Fawn 6x6 Plaid Paper pack. I die cut the different plaids to make my panel and then the square frames to highlight the bunnies in their mugs.

 I finished my card with some enamel dots and the cute sentiments.


Cheers!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Want to see more of my designs, pop over to my https://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/ and check out all that I have going on!

Supplies


Postage Square Die
Stitched Square Die

2 comments:

  1. So cute with the bunnies, the plaid and the framed sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute!
    I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group.

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!