Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Thinking of You

Greetings! Alison here. I am a big fan of AALL & Create, and I am so happy that White Rose Crafts has been carrying their products for some time. And, they just received some of the newest collection...some of which is on it's way to me right at this very moment! So for today's post, I have a couple of (slightly) older products, including the Lil' Magic stamp.

I knew I wanted to use this sweet fairy again. I used her recently on a card HERE. So I colored her up with Copics and fussy cut her. My background was made with the gorgeous Abundance stencil from AALL & Create and was inked up with Dusty Concord, Broken China, and Crushed Olive Distress Oxide. I really love this color combination.

My sentiment is from Kaisercraft's Bombay Sunset paper pad. There are lots of great perforated sentiments in the back of the pad, and I have used them on several cards. I added some color on the edge with a Copic...I think it was Duck Blue. For a little shine, I used a Pearl Swirl from ScrapBerry.

This is another fast, easy to replicate card. Ink Blending is a pretty fast process, and the fairy doesn't take long to color at all. Wouldn't this make a fun Christmas card, just by changing the color palette. Please be sure to visit the White Rose Crafts Gallery on Facebook, and the White Rose Crafts Shop to see all of the newest products. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!