Thursday, December 24, 2020

Angels Descending

Well, there is just one more sleep till Christmas Day, so it seemed only fitting for my project today to feature an Angel who could and would watch over a new born king. I thought this angel from Woodware UK Angel Voices stamp set was perfect to watch over a sleeping child.

I started by stamping out the Angel Voices main image onto some white cardstock with Memento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black.

I colored the images with Nuvo Creative Pens. I used a combination of Depth & Shadow, Fair Skin Tones, Hazy Mauves, Emerald Seas, Rich Reds, and Pebble Beach. I then fussy cut out the image.

To construct the card frame, I pulled a collection of papers from the Wild Rose Studio Antique Library paper pack. I then trimmed them up to different sizes. Adhere the papers to an A2 card frame.

I then stamped a sentiment from the Angel Voices stamp set onto the card frame in both brown and black ink.

I stamped background images onto the card frame using images from the Angel Voices stamp set in both black and brown ink.

Finally I added drops to the card frame from both Dovecraft Glitter Glue in Blossom and Nuvo Craft Drops in Antique Rose.

As we wait till the last sleep before Christmas, I wish upon you Peace & Love, blessing of healing, and of course a Merry Christmas.

What is your Christmas Wish this year? Let me know in the comments below. Until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!