Wednesday, December 9, 2020

It Should Be Celebrated

Welcome back! It's Esther on the White Rose Crafts blog - sharing a layout I've made from my adventures during Creativation weekend 2020. My Daugther and I were lucky enough to get to go to the Mucho Mas Art Gallery, for a make and take, and we took lots of selfies. We also made some Marabu Easy Marble ceramic hearts that I hope to scrapbook about sooner than later.

I broke out my KaiserCraft Paper Pad - Party Time that I got from White Rose Crafts and I created this 12x12 Paper Layout.

The background paper was created with KaiserCraft Background Stamps and Oxide Ink Pads.

If you missed my blog post on Creating Background go check it out, then you can buy the stamps at White Rose Crafts. I've seriously used these background stamps in every scrapbook page since I got them. They are my favorite! 

Some of my favorite KaiserCraft background stamps:

KAISERCRAFT PAPER PAD 6.5"X6.5" 40/PKG - PARTY TIME

I also buy all of my Oxide and Distress Inks from White Rose Crafts. Check out the huge selection, they actually have a bunch of inks on sale right now.

I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Remember to share your beautiful creations at the White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!