Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Merry Christmas Cards featuring the A Merry Little Christmas Kit

 Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with 2 cards using the A Merry Little Christmas Kit.

Card #1 - Merry Christmas


I gathered the supplies from the kit. I have the Decoupage paper, the specialty gold cardstock, the puffy Reindeer trim and the red and green pearl stickers. From my stash I have white card base, White, Green and Red cardstock and adhesive.

I start by inserting a piece of white cardstock into my Xyron Creative Station Lite. I will use this for the decoupage paper. I adhere the decoupage paper to the white cardstock it measured 4"x51/4".

Next I adhere a strip of green cardstock to the bottom of the card panel. It measures 1"x4". I then adhere the reindeer trim on the seam of the green cardstock. Next I die cut the Merry Christmas from the Gold specialty paper and adhere it below the reindeer in the center.  I then adhere one of the red mini pearls to the nose of the first reindeer. Making him into Rudolph.
 

Now, the card is not complete!


Supplies Used:
Memory Box Die: Merry Christmas
Xyron Creative Station Lite
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 80# Cardstock: Green and Red


Card #2 Merry Christmas


I start by gathering my supplies. I stamped the Christmas tree 3 times onto white cardstock. I also trimmed the green cardstock a 1/4" smaller than my card base. I trimmed the pattern paper to 3" X 4".


I adhered the Green cardstock onto the card base. 
Then, I adhered the pattern paper onto the green cardstock. 
Next, I put a piece of Gold Glitter washi tape at the base of the pattern paper.

Next, I die cut the tree panel with the stitched rectangle. 
I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it out.
 I foam mounted both the tree panel and sentiment to the card.

Finally, I added some Nuvo drops to the trees and snowflakes.

Now the card is complete!
Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn Brand Die: Stitched Rectangles
Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
Recollections Brand 80# Cardstock: Green and white
Recollections Brand Washi Tape: Gold Glitter

Thank you for stopping by the blog. I hope you found some inspiration!

Be sure to tag us White Rose Crafts LLC on social media 
if you create a project with products or kits purchased on the 


White Rose Crafts Design Team Member Annie Collins 
Blog: https://littlewingscreates.blogspot.com/ IG: @anniec09

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!