Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Over the Rainbow Card

  Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here with you today!

 I have a card featuring products from Scrapberry. 


The background paper is from the beautiful Garden of Delights Collection.


It's the perfect backdrop for this lovely stamp. 

I stamped the image with Archival Ink,
and then coloured it in with some watercolour crayons and a water brush.
It has some beautiful sparkle and shimmer to it.


I adhered the image in place using foam tape.

To finish things off, I added a pretty Raffia String bow.
I wanted a fuller bow, so I opened the string up before tying it
and adhering it in place.


Another fun project,
put together with great products from White Rose Crafts LLC! 

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:



 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
 Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!