Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Best Wishes Card

  Hello, everyone!

It's Tuesday, so it's Nancy here with a new project share.  

Today I have another card featuring products from Scrapberry,
along with a few other products.

Here's my card:


The papers in the Garden of Delights Paper Pad are just so pretty!
They make it easy to put together a lovely card.
I layered this pretty blue paper onto a navy card base.


I just love the pretty birds in the top corner. 
I added the "BEST WISHES" from the 13@rts Alice in Candyland Sticker Sheet.
These clear stickers blend beautifully into any coloured background.


I wrapped some of the pink raffia,
around the bottom of the card.
I also added the pretty ScrapBerry Lovebirds Charm.


There are so many fun products in the shop
that make it quick and easy to create a pretty card!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:




 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!