Wednesday, June 1, 2022

What a Sweet Day Easel Card

  Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here with you today, and it's time for a new project for White Rose Crafts LLC.  

Today I have another card featuring products from Scrapberry,
along with a few other products.

Here's my card:


This is one of the beautiful papers from the Garden of Delights Paper Pad!
Doesn't it make you want to walk right into that gorgeous scene?
It was calling out to me to be made into an easel card.
You walk up from a field of green to follow along the pretty path!


I wrapped a piece of the green raffia, 
from the Dovecraft Forget-Me-Not Raffia String, around the green patterned base.
   I punched out some labels and layered them on some foam tape,
which I positioned on top of the raffia.
This, along with some pretty pearls, serves as a stopper. 


 When it came to adding the sentiment,
I wanted to ensure it was something that suited the scene.
This little word label caught my eye, and seemed just right!
It's a part of the Melissa Frances The Sweet Life Mini Album Kit.
This kit happens to be on my desk, as I'm working on it for an upcoming post.


Here's a closer look at the sweet ScrapBerry Bird in Round Charm.
I tied a raffia string bow through the loop of the charm,
and adhered in in place in the scene.


Sometimes when making a project, using paper such as this,
it's fun to escape into a bit of a fantasy land that the scene offers! ;o)

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:





 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!