Saturday, June 4, 2022

The Graduate

 Good morning!
We are so proud of our son who graduated last year from college on the deans list and as a Canadian Scholar.  Covid really put a damper on everything...no ceremony with his cap and gown so we improvised!



I prepped the Craft O'Clock Vintage Bisou paper with clear gesso



I then used one of my new favorite stencils, the AALL & Create splatter Stencil, with coarse texture paste and brown brusho powder mixed in.  I added a little green colorant to add some interest.



I misted some flowers from my stash and inked some chipboard



I added the graduate charm I received in one of my orders!


Thanks for stopping by

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!