Tuesday, June 7, 2022

"Hello" Card

   Hello, my friends!

It's Nancy here with a new card share!

My card today was totally inspired by this pretty paper!
It's another page from the ScrapBerry Garden of Delights 6 x 6 Paper Pad.

I've been stitching longer than I've been paper-crafting,
so when I saw this paper with an even weave fabric design
...well...I just had to stitch on it!

Here's my card:


Isn't that a lovely paper for stitching?
I simply wrote "hello" on the paper with pencil.
 I then took my piercing tool and pierced holes evenly along the pencil lines.
I erased the pencil lines and did a simple running stitch along the holes.


Here's a closer look at the paper and the stitching.


I added the ScrapBerry Bird in Basket Charm
to a piece of the pink Dovecraft Forget-Me-Not Raffia String.
I tied it in a bow and adhered it in place.


I took three pretty Mulberry Paper Flowers,
twisted up the green stems, and adhered them in place!


I love stitching and stitching on paper is really fun! 
Give it a try!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:




 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
 Nancy :o)
The Nickel Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!